Sunday, July 18, 2010

Go for Tea











I've been eying this place for a while. It looks very modern and gorgeous from the outside and I was curious if they had anything other than asian styles teas but as soon as I read a review about the great condensed toast I decided to give it a try, after all they had bubble tea too and who doesn't love that!!
The inside of the cafe surprised me, it was beyond gorgeous and a fun hip place to sit and grab a quick bite, order an appetizer or just eat dessert. They have lovely cakes and all their desserts go on sale for half price in the late afternoons. The condensed toast was thick and sweet, to die for, I could only finish half because it was that rich!! Lychee slushie was refreshing and the appetizer hot pot was a great little "snack/meal"

They have two locations in the GTA, so if you're ever in the area and wonder what to do I say to you "Go for tea!"

^_^

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Can I just say I have missed your blogs and youtube video so much? I don't wanna sound like a stalker but i kinda am. lol.

Amatullah said...

Estelle, thank you! I know I haven't blogged in a while and I've got loads of pictures and things on flickr which I'm more active on so I decided to make the effort and actually combine the two. I had a look at your blog and it reminds me a lot of tumblr which I've joined more recently and LOVE. Have a great day!